Thursday, August 11, 2011

Okay... I'm in! Farmers Wife Quilt -Along

Attic Windows #1
Churn Dash #20

Big Dipper #6
I have owned this book for quite some time. Recently, with all the activity surrounding this quilt and the quilt-along group on Flickr... I had that little extra push that I needed to start this project. Granted, I am behind... like I have made three blocks and the goal is to make 2 a week and the group is on week 11. I think I can catch up to the group. The fabric I am using is all dots. I have been collecting them, thinking I was going to make an applique quilt with my little growing stash. But the Farmers Wife is calling me.


PS I broke my CD last summer. Another reason I didn't start sooner. I called the publisher a couple weeks ago and they sent me a new CD... for FREE!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment